Midrex Technologies, Inc.® and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) recognizes that it is important to protect the personal information of all individuals (hereinafter referred to as the “individual” or “individuals”) who provide personal information to the Company, including customers and business partners, and in order to fulfill this responsibility, the Company will handle personal information in accordance with the following policies.
1. The Company will comply with the relevant laws and regulations, and will handle personal information appropriately in accordance with generally accepted practices relating to the handling of personal information. In addition, the Company will endeavor to improve its handling of the same as necessary.
2. In handling personal information, the Company shall specify, notify, or publicly announce the purpose of use and handle personal information according to the purpose of use.
3. In order to prevent leakage, loss, alteration, etc. of personal information, the Company will implement the necessary measures to appropriately manage such information.
4. The Company will accept requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, and cessation of utilization of personal information held by the Company at the designated reception desks and will respond in good faith thereto.
2.Purpose of Use
The Company may use personal information shared by the Individual for the following business purposes:
1) Notification and provision of products and services
2) Development of products and services
3) Purchase of raw materials, goods, and services
4) Response to inquiries from the Individual
Midrex does not collect cookies on its website.
3.Disclosure and Provisions to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose or provide personal data to any third-party except in the event of any of the following:
1) Cases in which the Individual consents to the disclosure or provision.
2) Cases in which the data is disclosed or provided after the processing by which the data becomes unable to identify the Individual such as statistical procedures.
3) Cases in which it is required to disclose or provide such data based on laws and regulations.
4) Cases in which there is a need to protect a human life, body, or fortune, and when it is difficult to obtain the Individual’s consent.
5) Cases in which there is a need to cooperate with central government organizations, local governments, etc. performing public affairs, and when there is a possibility that obtaining the consent of the Individual would interfere with the performance of the said affairs.
6) Cases in which the Company shares personal data with specific persons, and the items of personal data to be shared, the scope of persons to share and the person responsible for the management are notified to the Individual or publicly announced in advance.
Upon receipt of a request from the Individual for disclosure of his/her own personal data in the possession of the Company, the Company shall respond within a reasonable period and scope.
5.Correction, Deletion, etc.
Upon receipt of a request from the Individual for correction, addition, or deletion concerning his/her own personal data in the possession of the Company, the Company shall make such correction, addition, or deletion concerning the data within a reasonable period and scope.
6.Cessation of Utilization and Erasure
Upon receipt of a request from the Individual for cessation of utilization or erasure of his/her own personal data in possession of the Company, the Company shall cease the utilization of or erase such data within a reasonable period and scope. The Company kindly reminds the Individual of that cessation of utilization or erasure of all or part of his/her personal data may prevent the Company from providing services in accordance with requests. In this respect, the Company deeply appreciates the understanding and cooperation of the Individual. (In some cases, request for cessation of utilization or erasure of information in the possession of the Company under relevant laws and regulations may not be accepted.)
Any requests concerning personal information in the possession of the Company as set forth above and any other inquiries concerning personal information will be accepted via email, email@example.com with Privacy in the subject line.
This website and the trademarks, service marks and logos, appearing on this website are the property of Midrex Technologies, Inc. or other related parties. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you may not copy, download, print, remove, publish, redistribute, modify, transmit, display, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any content of this Site without the express permission of Midrex. The names of other companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
The data, documents, files and information contained in this website have been provided for information purposes only. All services and content included in or available through this Site are provided “as is” and “as available” for use. These services and content are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither Midrex Technologies, Inc., nor its content providers or management or personnel can be held responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this website, or for any direct, incidental, special, consequential or any other kind of damage or loss whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information contained herein. Midrex reserves the right to alter, at any time, without prior notice, the elements and/or content of this website, including but not limited to the information, structure, URL and contents. Midrex also reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of this website at any time without prior notice.
Midrex may on this website provide links to other websites operated by other entities. Under no circumstances shall Midrex be liable for any contents, expressed or implied, on the websites linked to from this website.
Midrex Technologies, Inc. does not provide engineering services for use in the State of North Carolina, USA.
Please contact us with any additional questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Management Department, Midrex Technologies, Inc.
TEL：+001 704 373 1600