Our suppliers are essential links in a supply chain devoted to excellence in quality, service, and performance.
Midrex provides a suite of comprehensive supply chain services in support of its plant sales and engineered services projects. This includes pre-qualification of vendors, specifying and soliciting quotations for equipment and materials, negotiating and issuing purchase orders, expediting and tracking orders through delivery, and following up with customers and vendors to assure the highest level of satisfaction and performance. We expect our suppliers to share in our commitment to reliability, flexibility, and innovation.
through Supplier Selection
- Purchase planning
- Determine quality standards
- Identifying suitable suppliers
- Develop and review equipment and material specifications
- Solicit and evaluate bids
- Negotiate prices, delivery and Terms and Conditions
through Delivery of Goods
- Award purchase orders and contracts
- Expedite via a combination of visitation or remote contact (phone and email)
- Review engineering submittals
- Inspect completed goods including packing/crating/containerization
- Handle the shipment of the completed goods via Midrex Global Logistics
- Ship the goods to our project site or client’s location
- Evaluate supplier performance on a P.O. by P.O. basis
- Negotiate settlements in the event of damage, overages, shortages or warranty claims
- Full-Service Aftermarket support (replacement parts and services) to our clients via Midrex Global Solutions
How to become a supplier?
- Review the attachment “New Supplier Information“
- If your products fit the requirements, fill out the below form
- Your information will be reviewed by our procurement team, if there is a fit, Midrex will reach out to you